8 June 2017
The Rabbit Hole
39C Harding Road
6:30pm to 8:30pm
Join The Lo & Behold Group's Beverage Manager, Joshua Baxter and The Rabbit Hole's bar team as they go in-depth on all things gin. From the rich history of gin to its botanical character, flavour profiles and styles. For The Lo & Behold Group's special festival edition of the gin workshop, we'll be deep diving into Gin Mare, a sultry Spanish gin made with Arbequina olives, rosemary, thyme and basil. Think of it as the Mediterranean Diet in a bottle. It's sure to be a ginteresting night.
Only 20 seats available.
- Welcome drink: The Rabbit Hole's signature gin punch
- Introduction to The Rabbit Hole's gin programme
- Live copper pot distillation: A live demonstration to how gin is made
- A brief history of Gin Mare, tasting session and tonic pairing
- Intermission: Enjoy a spread of our signature bar bites
- Learn how to make the classic gin martini
- Craft your very own gin cocktail
- Each guest walks away with their very own DIY craft G&T kits
Terms & Conditions
- There will be no refunds, exchanges, amendments or cancellations under any circumstances. Once processed, the transaction cannot be reversed.
- Each ticket will be only for the specific seating selected.
- The Management reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
This event is part of The Lo & Behold Group Festival 2017. www.tlbgfest.com