Pre-purchase Chope Vouchers for Kabuke and get 10% off!
- Reservation has to be done on www.chope.co before you dine at your selected restaurant.
- Voucher is valid for 90 days from time of purchase. No extension will be entertained.
- Voucher is not cash redeemable and not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Voucher is to be presented to restaurant host before ordering.
- Multiple Vouchers can be used during each visit.
- Voucher is not applicable for set meals, other promotions, discounts, offers or vouchers.
- Voucher is not applicable for use during Public Holidays, Eve of Public Holiday and Special Occasions (Valentine's Day, Fathers' Day etc)
- All Vouchers will be used based on its full value. Any residual value of the vouchers are non-refundable.
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions as necessary.
Experience an exciting curation of top quality Japanese sake and surprise pairings with contemporary Japanese cuisine. Step through the curtains with sake sommelier Keiji Heng, Head Chef Rio Neo and the Kabuke Team, to indulge in the art of eating and drinking with sake at Kabuke.
Kabuke was founded by a group of friends with a common love for Japanese sake, and marries the art of kabuki, sake and good food. Drawing inspirations from the classical theatrical style of kabuki performances, Kabuke hopes to set the stage for a sake experience that is different and memorable for the curious, cosmopolitan customer.
Click here for: Lunch Menu, Dinner Menu
200A Telok Ayer StreetSingapore (068638) Map
Price: $$$ (<$60)
Kabuke Beef Bowls