How to enjoy this deal:
1. Select your preferred Morton's Steakhouse product and click 'Buy Now' to purchase.
2. You will receive an order confirmation email once payment is made.
3. Reach out to Morton's Steakhouse at least 2 hours prior to self-collection or for delivery with a screenshot of your order confirmation email. Complimentary delivery to one location for orders of $250 and above (for Morton's Steakhouse items only). Otherwise, delivery can be arranged at an extra charge of $15 paid directly to Morton's Steakhouse.
4. Reach out to Morton's Steakhouse for delivery arrangements via email: email@example.com or +65 6339 3740
Tips for Cooking at home:
- Take the steak out from the refrigerator and leave for 30 minutes in room temperature before cooking.
- If the steak was kept in the freezer, defrost the steak 24 hours in advance in the refrigerator before cooking. DO NOT defrost the steak in warm or running water.
- Cut the packaging and pat the steak dry with kitchen paper towel and get the extra moisture out
- Lightly season the steak with Morton’s seasoning on both sides
- Heat up a non-stick pan and put some oil – ensure the pan is smoking hot if you prefer charred steak
- Sear the steak on both sides for around 2-3 minutes on high heat (medium rare to medium)
- Flip the steak only once when one side is cooked
- Optional - Add some butter and fresh rosemary in the pan and put the melted butter on the steak
- Put the steak on a plate to rest for one minute then served with heated Morton’s Au Jus
- Tail seasoned with drawn butter and paprika, additional drawn butter is on the side
- Place lobster tail in an oven-proof dish or pie tin
- Place in oven (180c) for 12-14 minutes
- Add-on drawn butter as required
5 Raffles Ave
You have items in your cart that cannot be checked out with other products. Adding this item will clear your current cart.
Sorry we are unable to fulfill your request.
You can only add to the bag.