Online Food Festival Special
Indonesian food is all the rage these days, and for good reason too. With a range of dishes from light and soupy to rich and hearty, this cuisine has a dish to suit every palate. Start with one of their light appetisers- the Soto Madura or Gado Gado, before moving on to one of their signature mains. The Ayam Bekakak is a grilled chicken dish, and there's Rawon Sapi with Nasi Kuning for diners who prefer something a little moreish. Wash it all down with your choice of Iced Bandung or Air Serai.
Choice of 1 Appetiser:
1. Soto Madura (Clear yellow broth with pulled chicken, rice cake, boiled egg and begedil garnished with emping crackers and fried shallots)
2. Gado Gado (Rice cake with hard boiled eggs, fried tofu and ferment soy bean served with peanut sauce)
Choice of 1 Main:
1. Ayam Bekakak (Signature grilled chicken with homemade sauce)
2. Rawon Sapi with Nasi Kuning (Braised beef in buah keluak sauce)
Choice of 1 Drink:
1. Iced Bandung
2. Air Serai (Lemongrass drink)
50 Telok Blangah Rd
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun: 6:00AM-10:30AM
Click here to enjoy more deals from this restaurant!