Pre-purchase Chope Vouchers for Yum Cha Chinatown and get 10% off!
* Only applicable for A La Carte items, maximum of $100 worth of vouchers may be utilised.
- Printed vouchers are required.
- Voucher is only applicable for A La Carte items.
- Maximum of $100 worth of vouchers is allowed for each reservation. No splitting of bills is allowed.
- Reservation has to be done on www.chope.co before you dine at your selected restaurant.
- Voucher is valid for 90 days from time of purchase. No extension will be entertained.
- Voucher is not cash redeemable and not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Voucher is to be presented to restaurant host before ordering.
- Voucher is not applicable with FavePay, set meals, other promotions, discounts, offers or vouchers.
- Voucher is not applicable for use during Public Holidays, Eve of Public Holiday and Special Occasions (Valentine's Day, Fathers' Day etc)
- All Vouchers will be used based on its full value. Any residual value of the vouchers are non-refundable.
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions as necessary.
There's a reason why Yum Cha always seems to be alive with hungry patrons, and that has a lot to do with their dim sum. The classics are certainly excellent, but Yum Cha also excels in trendier items like Malay Cake from Hong Kong, and Crispy Red Bean with Banana, which they challenge their kitchens to introduce to the menu every now and then. All are solid in taste with recipes very similar to those you grew up with, tossing you back into a haze of tasty nostalgia (or perhaps that's just a food coma)
Click here for: Menu
20 Trengganu Street, #02-01
Singapore (058479) Map